From researching the viability of the event or conference coming to the Stavanger region, all the way to the event taking place, we will help you through the process. Learn more about how to become an ambassador.
The Ambassador Programme is a free, impartial service that can help transform great ideas into successful meetings that will have a lasting impact. Each year we will choose a selection of ambassadors who have made an extraordinary endeavour for the region, and these receive an award.
What you will gain?
- Raise the profile of your work amongst your peers, nationally and internationally
- Be recognised as a leader in your field of expertise
- Establish a platform for research projects and international collaboration
- Generate positive economic benefits for the Stavanger region
Benefits of hosting a conference in the Stavanger region
- Excellent event and conference support services
- A comprehensive range of meeting and accommodation facilities
- Easy access
- A wealth of opportunities for pre and post-conference and event tours
- A compact, friendly and vibrant region
Benefits at a local level
- Raise the profile of your area of research among your peers
- Profiling Norwegian expertise at a national and international level
- Career development and professional enhancement
- City recognition for your conference
- Possible financial support for example welcome reception for delegates
Benefits at the national and international level
- Raising awareness of your research at a national and international level
- Opportunity to raise public awareness of your research locally and nationally
- Opportunity for research and commercialisation opportunities
- International collaboration opportunities